Tensegrity Massage addresses aches and pains, injuries, and postural distortions through a macro and a micro view of the body. Treating your site specific injuries (micro) all the way to postural distortions (macro) to ease pain, increase range of motion, and ease of motion.
Tensegrity Massage is effective at treating many soft tissue injuries along with postural issues.
Soft tissue injuries include:
- Frozen shoulder
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Strains and sprains
- Plus more
Postural issues include:
- Upper back and shoulder pain
- Neck and head pain
- Restricted movement in a limb or torso
- Along with other possibilities
What to expect
- A typical session consists of a short conversation about the clients needs for that day and then an assessment.
- Clients remain clothed through out the session.
- The treatment may be done on the table, standing up or sitting. Clients will be active and moving at times during the treatment. This increases the effectiveness of the work.
- Most sessions end with some recommendations for self care.
$100 per one hour session
Pediatric Manual Therapy helps children of all ages. It can treat colic, difficult birth issues, sport injuries, and ease growing pains. Starting children early in body work allows them to learn how to avoid many of the postural issues we adults face every day, saving them pain down the road.