Tensegrity Massage is effective at treating many soft tissue injuries along with postural issues.
Soft tissue injuries include:
- Frozen shoulder
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Strains and sprains
- Plus more
Postural issues include:
- Upper back and shoulder pain
- Neck and head pain
- Restricted movement in a limb or torso
- Along with other possibilities
What to expect
- A typical session consists of a short conversation about the clients needs for that day and then an assessment.
- Clients remain clothed through out the session.
- The treatment may be done on the table, standing up or sitting. Clients will be active and moving at times during the treatment. This increases the effectiveness of the work.
- Most sessions end with some recommendations for self care.