Tensegrity Massage is the culmination of over 11 years helping clients recover and prevent injuries, address postural distortions, and easing daily pain.
By blending different techniques into a seamless treatment we can work through physical issues from both global and site specific points of view.
Tensegrity massage combines the following techniques into a seamless session.
- Structural Integration addresses postural related pain and movement issues. By working with shortened and tight connective tissue it can help relive daily aches and pains while increasing Range of motion.
- Deep Tissue unlocks spasmed and tight muscle tissue bringing reduced pain and soreness increasing ease of motion.
- Injury Treatment encourages healing in soft tissue injuries (strains, sprains, and muscle tears) through site specific application. It shortens healing time and reduces chances of re-injure.
- Medical Massage treats injuries by working globally to effect local change in a problem area. It works the supporting structures around an injury to help heal the whole area. This increases range of motion, ease of motion, decreases pain, while shortening recovery time.
- Intraoral Release works muscles inside the mouth to treat TMJ, whiplash, migraines, and other head/neck issues.
- Pediatric Manual Therapy assesses and treats developmental and trauma related issues in infants and children. It corrects issues ranging from colic and latch difficulties to sport injuries.
Who am I
- Sean P. Clark is originally from New Jersey.
- He move to Fort Collins at the age of eleven and lived here until the end of sophomore year at Rocky Mountian High School
- Graduating from Arvada West High School he then went into the culinary field. Thirteen years, and four states, in that business he switched careers.
- A graduate of Brian Utting School of Massage (2003) in Seattle, WA Sean has continued to learn varied techniques in the body work field.